Full-time permanent position for a java programmer in
Here is what you need to have:
Associates degree or better in Computer Science, Programming, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
Java, Object Oriented Programming
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good problem solving skills and organizational skills are also important.
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Based on formal or informal requirements provided by vendors: design, implement, and maintain code related to electronic data interchange (EDI).
- Keep stakeholders updated on progress of EDI projects.
- Fully paid Health, Life, and Disability insurance.
- A casual work environment, flexible hours, and competitive pay.
Please send resumes to email@example.com