NOTE: This position was filled in January of 2018, we have recently been made aware that a certain job website has been posting a link to this page on their website despite it being clearly marked as invalid starting 01/15/2018. Please check our Careers page for up to date information on openings.
Full-time permanent position for a java programmer in
Here is what you need to have:
Associates degree or better in Computer Science, Programming, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
Java, Object Oriented Programming
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good problem solving skills and organizational skills are also important.
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Based on formal or informal requirements provided by vendors: design, implement, and maintain code related to electronic data interchange (EDI).
- Keep stakeholders updated on progress of EDI projects.
- Fully paid Health, Life, and Disability insurance.
- A casual work environment, flexible hours, and competitive pay.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org